domingo, noviembre 22, 2009

postwitteando

  • 00:04 El aftercon comiquero en casa Pawa, Transmitiendo desde ustream.com/renguerra #
  • 00:07 @Caballonegro a escena! #
  • 01:00 La @evacabrera echando chela :) twitpic.com/qh8s8 #
  • 01:01 Aqui esta la chela: twitpic.com/qh8wa #
  • 02:27 Alegres compadres: twitpic.com/qhg3o #
  • 03:17 RT @JoshNexus: Aqui @elmudolb Guia a ritmo de Franz Ferdinand twitpic.com/qhg2x #
  • 03:19 RT @pvponline: I love how in one breath people say "We gotta attract more girls to our industry" and in the next they bag Twilight/New Moon. #
  • 03:22 @victor_alvarado que pedo con tus RT a @ernestochavana, neta, cero credibilidad ese wey, periodismo de mierda #
  • 03:25 I always want to engage new projects/colab when I see talented colleagues. But I didn't tonigth, I'm learning, there's a time & place... #
  • 03:26 I've learned the hard way. #
  • 03:28 Still, it is my wish to work with talented people, and it is an hone st desire just to do it for my admiration to them. #
  • 03:30 Anyhooo ... I'm home and time to sleep and dream away. #
  • 03:31 @patomachete es puro sueño lo que Trae el niño!! (por eso necea)... Jeje. Salud sr Pato!! #
  • 11:26 Wakey wakey, pss yo si voy con la Mujer a ver New Moon, there is nothing to be ashemed of a little entertainment, after all is just that #
  • 11:26 Chick genre flick. #
  • 12:06 Nice try. #
  • 13:36 Me wanna: twitpi c.com/qjaf6 #
  • 21:51 Sin novedad en el frente; New Moon sucks balls. #
  • 21:52 Btw, ya fui por las Pawa y parece que les fue chido en su presentacion, I'm proud. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No hay comentarios.: